Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: day two. feeling obligated

Monday, February 20, 2006

day two. feeling obligated

I feel obliged to put some vital information here. But no vital happenings have happened today to induce the production of vital information. I have finally finished an article which has been hanging over my head in some form or other for a VERY long time. Thankfully, it doesn’t actually look like the original anymore. But even so, I have another to do and the turn over had better be much faster.
I have just thought of some vital information! The next episode of the Channel Four series "The IT Crowd" is available to download. There is also some info about the program, just in case you don’t know it yet. This week’s episode is an absolute masterpiece, completely fantastic.

Oh, in case you don’t notice, the character Moss was in The Mighty Boosh’s “Nanageddon” episode where he had an excellent ramble about “The crunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home