Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: tis been a while

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

tis been a while


Tis been a while. This is for a few reasons. I have stopped using my laptop which has carried me for over two years day and night. The problem was that I had become so dependant on the excellent fingerprint reader to sign in to all my stuff and could no longer remember passwords. So, I wrote them down. Could have probably done that a few months back...
The weather has been very acceptable here and I have been cycling into Glasgow city centre 3 or 4 days a week, I even did all five a couple of weeks back which i was quite happy with considering, as I have previously said, it's about 20 km round trip.
Work has been fine. It's a strange one sometimes, but I think if you get stuff done it's really quite rewarding, so I think I can honestly say that despite not being two people, I'm enjoying it.
SB and I went to one of the places I marked on the GPS last August as a place to return to. It was a large obelisk on top of a remote hill northish of stirling.
It was a fantastic place. Beautiful flowers, trees, and deer moving quietly through the grounds. Having a look at the inscription on the pillar I could see what's gone wrong with the world. I believe the second coming possibly occured sometime in the Victorian period, and the newly corporeal deity stumbled on one of these things. I urge you to read the inscription and argue that there really is any need for you to hang around. I think the phrase perhaps is "bigging him up"



Reading "The Vesuvius Club" by Mark Gatis of "The League of Gentlemen" fame. It's rather good.

até ja

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

I bet he dicatated that epitaph!

11 Jun 2009, 15:29:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home