Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: eaten by fake wood

Sunday, January 10, 2010

eaten by fake wood

my life is being consumed by trying to finish the kitchen that I started in June 2008.
It's just little details, but really...
Imagine my relief when the old washing machine finally died and was replaced with a nice new one that actually fitted. I remember at the time looking at standard widths and being surprised that the old Hoover Eco had about 5 cm either side. skinny bastard!
Anyway, this weekend hase mainly been constructing additional units from laminated chipboard and mounting stuff properly. Sad but strangely satisfying.
I have tonnes of pictures to post from as far back as late November, so I will sort that out soon.
Got a new motherboard during Christmas and installed Windows 7 Pro on it. and shock of shocks, everything seems to work.
Bonkers. Think my other machine will become a dedicated Linux unit as things did not play well with previous set up with XP dual boot.
Port, read bed.
Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

The kitchen cabinets were fun!

19 Jan 2010, 17:33:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home