Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Is it me or the moon?

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Is it me or the moon?

Last night, dreamwise, was a strange one. At first I was in the countryside. The quality of the light was strange, making me feel like I was observing a film from the 1950s but in real life.
Anyway, it spanned two days with the main theme being a priest showing a young girl of about 6 the countryside and the possible hazards. On day two he instructed her to check in certain places for the placement of the feet of cockerel which are a sign of the devil. I was also aware, within the dream although I had not seen it, that he had been up all night hiding the evidence.

Also, I was in a large pool with a girl, whom I don't know in real life, just sitting near the edge. We had been hugging in the warmth of the water which had a thermometer hanging in it indicating about 25 degrees C, occasionally kissing. I think I had drifted to sleep and when I came to again I could see her on a nearby man-made covered island (about 20 meters away) holding aloft my artificial leg. Up until then I was unaware of the leg. With some initial reluctance I swam over to the island and retrieved my leg. there was no animosity on either side and I strapped the prosthetic back into place. I noticed that the sole of the New Rock boot that was still on the leg was coming away but didn't mind as I felt I could fix it with a staple gun.

Happy New Year fellow oddities

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home