Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: blog difficult with no Internet

Sunday, September 27, 2009

blog difficult with no Internet

Claiming to no have any internet is something of a lie actually. Mainly I was lazy. When we got to Durness I really didn't have any interwebs, for some reason my Asus would not connect via GPRS. Did some cool walks, saw the Smoo Caves, and got sand blasted as we tried to walk up to the MoD path out from Balnakeil. Really needed goggles for that. Here are some pics. My battery for my iXus 95 ran out and that was when we discovered that it has a different battery from the one SB has. I then went onto kill her battery too. Bad me.

Bone Caves:


Looking inland from Rhue Lighthouse:


Various Shots from Sango Bay, Durness:


1 Comments:

Blogger Benedictus said...

Knock Knock!
Can I? Sorry, already did... LOL

Those are some nice pics you took, specially the last one. That rock reminds me of my trip to the Azores.
Speaking about trips, weren't you supposed to have come to Portugal about a year ago?
Still have your massive boots in my closet, waiting for their rightfull owner to pick them up!

Hope everything is just fine back in merry old Scotland, man. GuimarĂ£es is still in the same place and pretty much the same, except for a few new places to go.

Hope to "read" from you soon! You should start planning your next Portuguese vacation, man!

Hug!
Manel.

30 Sept 2009, 17:44:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home