Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Bread!!! for my bread gun.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Bread!!! for my bread gun.

working working working...
Last week, I got extra bread every day. Two pretty little round bun type rolly things. Tasty too. I thought maybe I had been a good bread customer, and they were a strange bread based reward. Which begs the question, how does one attain such a level of bread based goodliness that you might get larger breads, maybe with dried tomato and such like?
Anyway, I digress; it’s just possible that what I actually got was stray bread. As this week someone, there are not many suspects, has been burgling my bread bag. Which my fellows is not a euphemism to anything other than grand bread larceny.
Tomorrow, I can either reclaim the bag after the breadman has been. Or I could lie in wait, opening the door and catching them red handed. I rather favour the second, but as I am very busy I'm more inclined to put a small bag of flour in there. No, not to suggest that the bread had regressed to its initial state, although that would be kind of funny too.
Back to work.
Até logo

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

My Dad once told me about the time someone started stealing our milk (this was back when it was delivered in glass pint bottles). One day he got there before them and replaced the milk with watered-down emulsion. Needless to say they didn't do it again.

4 Jul 2007, 09:33:00  
Blogger Dalg said...

You have a bread man ? Does he sing "Guitar man"?
Was that a bit too obtuse ? I'm having one of those strange days. Not a bad day, just.....strange.

4 Jul 2007, 11:47:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home