Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: yesterdays dog biscuits

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

yesterdays dog biscuits

Last night I was up writing till about 3.30. which really isn't all that late. but when I went to bed the bloody dog started howling and running through it's usual open mike routine. Frankly it sounded like it was being grated. I actually thought of the benefits of it getting lost somewhere really distant. Then I lay awake feeling guilty that I could be so heartless as it's only a poor little pooch who just wants a hug. Hell I know how the damn thing feels. but then, I don't wander the streets wailing. Oh, hang on...
what happens if you lace the water with Vodka? does it get drowsy or dead? Also, I don't want him to get a fear of water because of hangovers. I just want him to STFU.
right I have work to do. weather here is finally improving, but the lab is very chilly. I have my psychic badger jumper so I'm impervious to it all. ah ha ha ha et cetera...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home