Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Soporific

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Soporific

Ok, I actually feel inclined to try this again. Last night was a bit of a weird one, ended up having a few G&T’s (Bombay Sapphire of course yes!) and watching QI. The dog started howling out in the stairwell and I kind of knew how it felt, so I invited it in for snacks. It finally got bored of eating, who’d have thought it? Then it started sort of puppy play biting of my feet, which was weird as it was actually quite pleasurable. Eventually, it got too much for it, it went out onto the balcony to get some air where it passed out from the fumes.

Have I slipped into the abyss? And if I have, what abyss have I slipped into? It’s ok, I’m not going to go of the rails and start painting myself with bone marrow.
Think I’m venturing back to Porto this weekend, so spiky hair and falling asleep in clubs for me.
Today, I’ve been mainly sweating and listening to All About Eve (“She moves through the fair”, “Shelter” and “in the meadow” on loop for about two hours, and Seelenkrank, “Engelschrei”. Hmmm, Nephilim time I think…

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi
don't go to "Swing", it's closed because of a fire :(
there's a great party in "Fabrica do Som" @ Porto - Friday 13th
Have fun!

13 Jul 2007, 13:36:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

bugger.
thanks for the info.
:o)

13 Jul 2007, 14:34:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home