Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Is it just a rhapsody? Nope.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Is it just a rhapsody? Nope.

Tonight was interesting. Had a departmental dinner which went well. What’s a good meal if the equipment isn’t challenged? Anyway, I wasn’t even to blame, even if that’s how it will seem forevermore.
As my best friend in the universe says, “make some code, break some code…” This new improved get on with it attitude works very well, only €10.99 from ebay!
I have a strong inclination for a playlist. This is brought to you courtesy of my terrible typing and the random function of my MP3 player, and despite its diversity, it’s sheer beauty. I guess if you populate your player with tracks you love, it’s hard to go to wrong, but even so, some of these might be tricky for the cross fade.

Homeward – VNV Nation
Ice Isolation – Dream Metaphor
Instead of an Angle – Project Pitchfork
Last Ride Together – I love you but I’ve Chosen Darkness
Leaving/letting Go – Audrey
Lost Weekend – Lloyd Cole & the Commotions
Mecklenburg – Audrey
Meine Liebe – Seelenkrank
Melting on Analogue Waves – VAC
MFPL – Neuroticfish
N2 Batteries New Batteries – Sigur Ros

Actually, I’ve just noticed something. That doesn’t look so random. More alphabetical by track name. Let me check these settings…

Nope, don’t mind at all. If I play an alphabetical set, you’ll know what I’m up to.

Finished the Kurt Vonnegut book “The Sirens of Titan” last night. Made me a bit weepy. Too many loose parallels there. Don’t want to be at the bus station, would rather be there on Titan.

That’s where I am for now, need some flame in here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

You'd all be so much happier if you learned to knit ;-)

6 Dec 2007, 09:18:00  
Blogger Dalg said...

Read a fair bit of Vonnegut, but not that one. Must read more Kurt.
Dead Eye Dick is good, and Galapagos is fabby too. Slaughterhouse 5 needs no comment, 'nuff said.

7 Dec 2007, 09:44:00  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ice Isolation – Dream Metaphor
*me bows to allmighty dct.brickfish*

10 Dec 2007, 13:38:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home