Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Good morning Guimarães

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Good morning Guimarães

I really am kind of numb right now. My previous high regard for Guimarães has been fucked in quite the most awful way.
I DJed tonight at Tasquilado which went well. Fabulous.
I then went to CAR, where at some point I neglected my bag and it was stolen. CDs. Gone.
Sorry Danielle, I will replace yours first.
I feel horribly betrayed. Not only by the thieving filth that took the disks, but also by my own naïve nature about such things.
The old guy in CAR that kept yelling “Speak Portuguese” at me didn’t help. He wasn’t even a purist that stuck to “fala Portuguese” which I would have had more respect for. He was xenophobic and obstinate. So, looking forward to being home, and looking at Amazon to start replacing about €2000 of CDs.
Thanks

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

no luck with the reward? :(

8 Oct 2007, 11:00:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

time, time and patience.

8 Oct 2007, 12:34:00  
Blogger Dalg said...

Dude, that sucks.

8 Oct 2007, 15:28:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home