Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Haggis...

Friday, January 25, 2008

Haggis...

Last night I had a fun time of Haggis, Turnip and Potatoes. Don't know why they are capitalised. I thought the Haggis merited the attention, and then I got carried away. The Haggis had been surreptitiously transported from the homeland when I returned and I was a little concerned that it might not have made the journey completely prepared for consumption. Then I looked at the ingredients. Now I know not to do this, but I did and there, right at the start, were "sheep's lungs". I prefer not to think about it too much.
Anyway, I cooked the bugger and everything was fine. I then went mad and listened to pipe music and The Proclaimers for about an hour. I also had some nice Glenmorangie Cask 13, and a couple of those were had also.
It's Friday, and no ill effects. I fed some to the dog too, just in case. If we are both ill, my cooking can be blamed. Actually, the dog is getting a little portly, so at least she's no longer starving.

Next week, I'm doing this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home