Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: I can haz DVDs

Thursday, March 06, 2008

I can haz DVDs

Following "incident" I've been dosing myself with scary ibruprofeno (600 mg!!) and I feel a little more normal.
I got a parcel today which had obviously been hand delivered by Superman whilst on his hols in Portugal. Two days from Sunny Scotland to my doorstep here in slightly sunnier Portugal. Why Ambassador...
One retaining screw and out slide old drive, RIP DVD laser, and in slide new drive, The King is dead! Long live the King!! New King, new DVDs. I also has the bit to remove said screw, a block of Mature Canadian Chedder (MCC ;o), and a book (Cities in Flight, James Blish). Thanks to SB for stuff and a nice hand written note to make me happy. Now, bacon and cheese sandwich and some Battle Star Gallactica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home