Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Dream dream dream

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Dream dream dream

Ok normally I have slightly odd dreams. And they do have a tendency towards darkness. So last night, after spending the evening nailing together drawer assemblies for meu mai and her new kitchen, I get to bed and dream sweet lovely dreams of finding a guinea pig (although its ears were long) and trying to find his owner. It was all very sweet and nice. I can only assume the Sandman was confused and got some dreams mixed up. Which means some poor sod out there got the crap that I’m accustomed to which is all free association with random animals, being brutally murdered, or being brutally murdered by random animals.

He was such a nice guinea pig.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

According to the infallibly accurate interwebs your dream could mean:

You don't know if something is going to work

Through experimentation and taking risks, you learn how and how not to do something. You learn from your mistakes.

You need to be more responsible and attentive.

Personally, I think you were just hungry ;-)

8 Jul 2008, 11:31:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

well. I don't think it's a responsible and attentive thing, as the G Pig was happy and I diodn't feel the slightest anxiety.

The only ref could be the kitchen and of course I know it is going to work!

As for experimentation and learning from mistakes, isn't that key to existence?

Once more dream dictionaries reveal themselves to be psychic tabliods.

Thanks for looking those up, It's nice to know I'm normal ;)

8 Jul 2008, 11:41:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home