Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Graduation

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Graduation

Yesterday was a busy day.
In the morning I finally got around to graduating and got to wear this fantastic robe.

Sadly I did not have a staff, nor did I have a beard. This would have looked stunning as the full Gandalf.
In the evening SB and I went to see My Bloody Valentine who were very good except the horrible horrible noise of the last track. I left after about four minutes into it as it was more abuse than entertainment at this point. They were very good up to this point though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nostalgia said...

Nice robe and tie! heheheh

Congratulations Collin! It was an important day!

;)

3 Jul 2008, 13:33:00  
Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

I should have knitted you a beard!

3 Jul 2008, 13:40:00  
Blogger Benedictus said...

Congrats, man!
The robe really suits you fine!
At least it's different from the old black ones that portuguese colleges use for that ocasion, although something makes me think that you would prefer it black, wouldn't you?

23 Jul 2008, 17:29:00  
Blogger Pedro Mileto said...

Congrats, pal! ;)

Cheers to that!
/me grabs a SuperBock and flushes it down the throat.




(yeah... a bit nerdy...)

26 Jul 2008, 18:24:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home