Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: latest stuff

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

latest stuff

What have I been doing?
Well, I seem to be on a constant battle to revise my CV to make it the closest thing to warm melty feelings that you are encouraged to have in response to prospective employees. I have an interview at a very odd location which I won’t mention as I haven’t had time to converse with them. I’ll let you know.
Did a small DJ thing at Violate and I’d forgotten stress. I got drunk, and I forgot my plan.
So I panicked and it went badly. This was weird, because in Portugal it went better when I was drunk.
So, I bought a gorgeous little electronic thing from Maplin Electronics to feed TV and video games into my equally gorgeous wide screen monitor, the beauty of which I had forgotten whilst working in Portugal. My purpose was to remove the old CRT TV that took up more space behind it than it presented as a viewable screen. And I still haven’t gotten around to watching Lost, I have rediscovered Never mind the Buzzcocks, QI and various other stuff that I had taken to watching on You Tube.
Books, I have barely picked up a book except a new “Learn Portuguese too late to be of effective use” course I bought and should have for practical purposes, pursued whilst there. I have a Portuguese lesson on Thursday where my level of ignorance shall be examined and revealed.
No pretty pictures here just now, sorry.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you planning to come back to the seaside garden? if not why on earth are you taking portuguese lessons?

come visit, we'll have some super bock. btw, i'm not a stalker, i'm a blog reader and a friend of a friend.

cheers!

10 Jun 2008, 16:28:00  
Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

Come on then, hurry up with some pretty pictures!

13 Jun 2008, 08:52:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

SB - Pretty pictures are live :o)
K - Yes I plan on returning, if only as a regular visitor. It is for my friends there that I now take lessons. I met some very good people, for them it is the least I can do :o)

16 Jun 2008, 11:02:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home