Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: No Eden in Glasgow

Thursday, January 08, 2009

No Eden in Glasgow

I found out yesterday that the hairdresser that I use in Glasgow had "ceased trading". Which is horrible news.
It was a nice place and surely everyone needs a haircut and a nice place to eat cake and drink nice coffee. I can't imagine there has been a run on electric clippers and Home Hairdressing books. So I can only assume that people have decided to stop cutting their hair and go feral.

Image found via google images on Massmind. Specifically here *

If you click on the hairdressing book link, notice that the book is cheaper new than second hand. If that is not faith in a product, I don't know what is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

He looks like he could do with a good wash before he starts worrying about a haircut. And maybe shaving his forehead.

8 Jan 2009, 13:01:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home