Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Happy Days

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Days

I have a job offer. Something that looks worthwhile and will be a challenge. So I'm kind of "over the moon" right now. Not much else to say, other than very happy with the prospects for 2009.
I don't have many new things today. So here are some picures:

View of the cobbler (in the background)


Hedgehog I saw scuttling onto the road, avoided running over, then had to have some harsh words with to stop it doing it again.


I can't remember where this was, i have the waypoint somewhere. It looked stunning though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

I remember going to the Cobbler specifically to take pictures of it and returning with lots of pictures where The Cobbler was just out of shot. Seriously, I missed it in EVERY one. Must have left my brain at home.

18 Dec 2008, 09:20:00  
Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

Congratulations on your job! And the lovely pictures!

18 Dec 2008, 09:21:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home