Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: bad karma! that'll teach me for doing good. ok it wasn't that dramatic but...

Monday, February 27, 2006

bad karma! that'll teach me for doing good. ok it wasn't that dramatic but...

Busy weekend we had yes. Car is due for its yearly health check. Knowing of some areas needing attention, I went to work. For twelve hours I stripped body parts off, attacked the car with a knotted wire brush and dug holes where holes wished to be dug. I then cut patches of metal and welded them in place. Made a good job too. Put it all back together and rested for a bit. Then drove home.
Whilst on the motorway, I was reminded that I had sprung the bonnet. Sadly it was not a sudden remembrance that appeared in my head. It was the bonnet smacking against the windscreen. Meaning I had to move to the hard shoulder and bend the damn thing back down. So, karma? Hmmmm. I spent all day doing good, to be smacked down by something bad. I know that karma is meant to be a balancing thing. But rather naively I assumed it was retribution for the bad stuff you do.
Paper is submitted. Time will tell.

pray for me children, pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home