Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: weekend

Monday, July 16, 2007

weekend

Finally doing this as I’m trying to avoid the reading I should be catching up on. Bad, bad, bad. Friday, myself and evil friend went to Porto to hear loud industrial after finding out that Swing had been flamed. Ended up in the place suggested in the previous post’s comment area and I have to say the music was very good. Very very very good indeedie yes. The people were very nice too. Met some lovely chatty people and had fun dancing most of the night. At one point we dropped by Heaven’s Gothic Bar, but the music was a bit death metal for my tastes. But it was friendly and the guy said the music was unusual for there, so I may journey back there some time. Wish Swing wasn’t dead, like the venue there. Whilst at the other place, Fabrica do Som, I was chatting to a guy from a band, Oxygen, and he gave me a disc. We likes free stuff we does. And you know, it’s rather good. They have a myspace and I think it’s here http://www.myspace.com/0xyg3n
what else, spiked hair, it went floppy on one side. :o) got back to guimaraes and I was so tempted to just sleep in the bus shelter at the bottom of the hill. woke up saturday afternoon with downstairs dog sitting in the middle of floor waiting to be let out. I have no recollection of letting it in...
Back to the grind..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home