Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: F##kers

Monday, September 17, 2007

F##kers

Oh happy day…
Sunday, pissing down and off I go to refuel the car I’m using just now. I get to the lights and it has turned amber, but with wet road conditions, not used to car etc. I think it’s safer to carry on, I’m already over the line after all. That’s when Dempsey and Makepiece (is that how you spell it? Which one was which?) swoop. Bad evil man that I am, driving like Sister Wendy since I have been using this car I come away from the introduction £60 lighter and 3 points heavier. Now, I know that you should stop on an amber, but them claiming I had run a red!!! Never in my tiny life would I do such a thing. Perhaps I should have slammed on the brakes and reversed back. Would that have been safer?
Things I should have said:
No officer, I don’t know why you have stopped me.
Why don’t you catch some real criminals? They never got the person who broke into my mother’s house and left everything covered in a shiny grey powder that is impossible to remove. They never got the guys who coerced £60 out of her with menaces. They never did anything regarding the guy who danced on the roof of my car last year.
Maybe we are confused as to their actual job because it seems to me they are more in league with the criminals than holding them at bay.
I have never broken any major laws and the ones which I have broken have occurred because of weather conditions or poor maintenance of signage. And yet I seem to have paid a reasonable amount of money to them. I suppose Christmas is coming up, they will need a nice night out and a new photocopier for 2008.
Thanks.
I care less than I should, I have a Badger. Ah ha ha ha ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home