Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; 6, 7, 8, 9, 10; 11, 12.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

1, 2, 3, 4, 5; 6, 7, 8, 9, 10; 11, 12.

I’ve just watched Underworld Evolution, and oh my God! It’s a rather gore happy one and a half hours. One criterion was obviously imposed over and above all others, and that was to make it gory. Really, did they get a discount on vats of pig’s blood or something? Apart from that young Katie B. makes a delightful widdle vampire, what’s not to like? Rubber, corsetry, blue eyes, aahhhh.
Yes, she is small, but her steely glare would still frighten the pants off you. I was going to add a picture but can I get my computer to screen capture?
Still, it makes me want to get into the leathers, and be all cyber-goth. Walking around, pretending that the shadow is your only sanctuary.
I was going to watch “The third man” but now I want more wampyres.
Maybe I can find sesame street on you tube to calm me down.
Why did they always count to twelve on sesame street?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dalg said...

OMG!!! You LIKED that movie !!! Don't get me wrong, on paper it's "my cup of tea", but on celuloid, it was rank. The original had some nice touches, but also sucked dead penguin dick. Both movies are eye candy of the highest order. They both very visual feasts, but the storylines...jeez they sucked.
Revolution actually bored me so much I was grateful when my bladder couldn't cope with the large coke and I got to go to the loo.
Don't be fooled by Kates' shiny pvc clad arse (nice though it is), the movies are pants. Bridget Jones big-pants at that.

16 Aug 2007, 12:31:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

I don't think I said at any point that I "liked" the film. I said it was overly gory and that KB looked good. You mention story lines, did they it one? I was tempted to go back and do a body count and try and estimate litres of blood spilled. Fleetingly I thought it'd make a good drinking game. however there was one problem, you would have to be drunk before you started. Hang on, "large coke"; you saw it in the cinema! ah ha ha ha. I saw ultraviolet too, but it was a dubbed italian copy, and, as I don't speak Italian it was rather nice to look at. In English though... ugh!
oh, Rubber btw. :o)

16 Aug 2007, 16:01:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home