Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: bike bike bike

Friday, September 18, 2009

bike bike bike

last week I had a sort of birthday which was nice. lots of loot was had. :o) I actually avoided getting too hammered on the Saturday because I wanted to practice jumping my bike over stuff. A very nice George had given me some guidance on getting the thing into the air and whilst i'm still only getting about 6-8 cm off the ground, it's a start. My technique possibly sucks, but with a sucky technique, I'm doing not too badly. Picture below, including link to some of the efforts. Yes I do clip the bottles at one point, but it's only fair to show the screw ups as well as the relative successes. I think I'm not doing enough with the legs and weight distribution. If you can do this better, feel free to give advice.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home