Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: God Module and Velvet Acid Christ

Monday, July 27, 2009

God Module and Velvet Acid Christ

I just can't loving these bands. They satisfy just about all of my industrial musical desires.

So, God Module. hmmmm.
Favourite tracks:

Image

Resurrection resurrected

False Pretense

Still So Strange

And then we have Velvet Acid Christ. Again.. hmmmm
Favourites;

We have to see, We have to know

Satan Complex #42

Crused by the curse

Do you think what you consume

There is no God

They just seem to have an edge that gets under my skin and lovely musical layers with either a level of nihilism or frustration that makes all the pointless bleating and religous waring factions slip away from my conciousness. Not because of denial, but because someone out there is as sick of it as I am. And once you've calmed down, you can dance.


If you don't believe me, go and have a look on you tube. Don't go looking for fab videos, go looking for the best quality sound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home