Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: not quite a plasma screen...

Saturday, February 27, 2010

not quite a plasma screen...

one of my monitors has been in decline for a while. it is an AOC and behaved very well but did require opening up and re-soldering some contacts. obviously the components in that area were under spec and cause over heating. Still have the unit so will consider uprating to components that can dissipate heat. In the meantime, I bought a 24" widescreen HD ready unit which, connected via a DVI to my comp is much better than my 19" widescreen. I have to say, sci fi does look better bigger.
Oh, the screen is an AOC 2436. comes with all the cables you'll need and is only £140 from ebuyer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

Very nice it is too :-)

1 Mar 2010, 09:05:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home