Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Tasty Napalm Chicken

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tasty Napalm Chicken



Recently SB and myself went along to the big chinese super market at The Point in Glasgow. I have to confess there ere many thing that I had no idea what they were. Still, we managed to spend some money and picked up some lovely weird stuff. Among this was the sauce mix for "Spicy Chicken" as pictured below.
This was added to chicken, mange tout, baby corn, and a courgette.
OMG
for spicy read 90% chilli flakes and oil. It was very nice but was sooo spicy the back of my head was sweating. Motor function gave out by the third mouthful and I stopped trying to use chopsticks. This was after I tried to tame it with quarter of a litre of natural yoghurt.
Buy it, it's nice. but only use one tenth and approach with caution.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

I'm still recovering...

ingeri - painful condition caused by excessively spicy food.

19 Nov 2010, 09:15:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home