Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: update

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

update

been busy and neglectful to this. Figured I was being quite dull anyway.
still doing a bit of cycling and latest brain dead moment was when I bought a new bottle cage and it was all wrong. didn't fit any bottles I had. I was confused. So I went and bought another. At some point I had a revalation (of sorts). yes, I'd put it on my bike upside down. doh. hilarious. :o|
Nearly lost my teeth on the Carron freeride downhill.
Going to Infest
holiday in Skye

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

Sounds pretty busy to me! Where is this dullness you speak of?

podraned - term used to describe being attacked by a Podranea.

29 Aug 2010, 17:56:00  
Blogger Benedictus said...

Hey, Bro!
Just dropped by to say hello and couldn't stop noticing the Downhill = - teeth part!

Your character was spoken of yesterday, here in this humble portuguese hospital.

Remember that stomach cramp episode and that fine doctor that spent more time talking to you about Edinburgh than actually monitoring your pulse!
Yes, that one, the E.R. Boss, Manuel Freitas, that's him!

Me and him had lunch yesterday and he kindly asked me about you, if you where still here and if everything was ok! Promised him I would say hi!

Hope you're cool, mate!

Big hug form ya friend!

7 Sept 2010, 17:42:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home