Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Arrochar Cycle Madness

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Arrochar Cycle Madness

We had a nice cycle up by Arrochar over past Loch Lomond.



It's a pretty easy trail to follow. We had a technology failure and the downloaded GPS route took about 40 minutes to compute and kept crashing. Finally SB found the map of the route on line and just kept it on her phone.

I tracked using my garmin so I have a gpx file of it if anyone wants it. not expecting a rush I have to say. I'll post it online and link to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

All I can say is it's fortunate the last 4 miles were downhill, otherwise I might actually have expired.

copallin - drug administered to ease pain caused by excessive cycling. Oh, wait a minute, that's gin isn't it? Oh well...

14 Apr 2011, 15:16:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home