Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: That mole is spoiling my life!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

That mole is spoiling my life!

So, I was out about a month ago and on the Sunday I notice this mole who had come to visit about 5 years ago was looking very angry. Was concerned? nope, I was panicking. I congratulated myself on having already chosen the music for my funeral, but I really hadn't bargained on the disc being required so soon. Soon the mole grew darker and began to harden. I should add that I had contacted my GP by this point and had recieved an appointment at the dermatology clinic. Got there today. he looked at it and confidently proclaimed it as slightly annoyed but neither malicious nor malignant. Much sighing of relief. I guess I should get back to writing my thesis...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home