Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: It’s Wednesday already.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It’s Wednesday already.

I feel like I blinked and whoosh… Here I am.
I don’t actually mind feeling like that from one point of consideration to another. My biggest concern is the rate of progress in between. Otherwise all I am doing is killing time, which is pointless.

Did that whole in one end of tiredness and out the other. So last night it was a bit of a relief to finally get some sleep. The dog downstairs is I fear a relative of the buggers from the seminary. It would periodically bark, howl and whimper (very loud whimpering) throughout the night. This made me consider various ways of dispatchment of the creature. I don’t mean killing, I mean sending it somewhere else. Seems fewer people want to touch it alive than dead. So perhaps I could sedate it. Some pills for travel sickness introduced to a nice biscuit to calm it down. It’s a thought. I don’t want to harm this one, but it really needs to STFU, before dispatchment in a very real and permanent sense becomes an option.

Feeling a bit better today. Chris II is sitting up and looking out of the window just now, he likes his new clothes. It’s weird how he looks identical to Chris I, smells more like the Badgercat though.


it was carnival here in Portugal

I looked like this...





Music: Neurotic Fish - No Instruments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home