Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: 'Ere matE, know whErE I can buy any E?

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

'Ere matE, know whErE I can buy any E?

Vaguely harassed last night. Slight headache and calmed down and relaxed to the hypnotic sound of the extended version of “No Devotion” by the Revolting Cocks. A charming name and no mistake, but the sound and sentiment are in my heart. What I really need right now is a sound system with a decent subwoofer, something to make the walls reverb ever so slightly to the sound of the bass.

Last night's cuisine was courtesy Batchelors foods and is claiming to be chicken chow mein. Whilst not exactly what the doctor ordered, unless your doctor is Mengele or Shipman, it was actually ok. The ingredients however are a bit scary and Stephen King could easily have been called in to put it together. Reading through it, the list of E numbers was fairly extensive making it more like a chemistry set than a food product. I compared the list to the Tesco’s Cous Cous and the main difference was that I recognised the nomenclature of the cous cous from the larder and not from my chemistry degree course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home