Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: House hunting, Think I've bagged one!!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

House hunting, Think I've bagged one!!

Yesterday I think I found an apartment :o) nothing is of course perfect, but it is closer to perfect than current arrangements. Sort of 1st floor flat, hopefully with heat leaching up through the floor from downstairs in winter, and maybe some passive cooling in summer. It also has parquet flooring in those rooms that cold flooring is just too much of a shock to the system to be compatible with comfort (or indeed life). It has the usual kitchen/lounge type arrangement, but it’s big, so it might just become the bedroom. I know that sounds like a step backwards from maturity, but it has the best view. There is a big desk in one of the rooms, good maybe for a study. Also it’s not far from the university.

I would also like to say a big thank you to D for send me the custard mix and the jug in which to make it, and to Hiper Froize for the weird little carroty cake things that go so well with the aforementioned custard.

Tonight’s music is courtesy of:

Sigur Rós - n2 battery New batteries
Sigur Rós - Svefngenglar Sleepwalkers
Telephone (We are) - Ahead
Franz Ferdinand - Fade Together
ILYBICD - Lights
Laibach - God is God
Thrill Kill Kult - Universal Blackness
Thrill Kill Kult - These Remains
Neurotic Fish - Music for a Paranormal Life
Project Pitchfork - The Longing

And others…

Another classic supplied by the stripy one are the toasted croutons. The garlic flavour ones are fab, but not with custard. I belief the makers have a website http://www.merchant-gourmet.com yummy.

Finally, for sometime, a couple of months I have had a small lump on the back of my earlobe. Well over the past few weeks this has become quite cross and has enlarged and filled with, dare I say it, no I don’t. It was like a VERY low budget freak film (what the hell are freak films?). This morning my pillow looked like a pig had met his timely demise on that very site. A particularly globulous and diseased pig I should add.

Mother and earlobe are doing fine and resting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

OMG you must feel like an extra from Aliens. Remember to keep a look-out for slimy squirmy squiggley things when you go back tonight!

8 Feb 2007, 11:19:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

I did hear something moving around behind the wardrobe, but last time I looked it was God and he was a bit grumpy

8 Feb 2007, 17:25:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home