Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: still at stansted...

Monday, February 19, 2007

still at stansted...

so here I am at stansted. only the only major spelling errors I think you will see with be the occasional typo involving the word "the", bad typing, and some lack of capitalisation, lazy.
I had written some stuff I wanted to blog on the flight over to the uk but haven't had time to put it live and can't be bothered right now. I have a comfortable (not really) spot in the airport with some benefits, no one needed that vending machine anyway. it's weird, there are so many people wandering around. I thought about this earlier, and considered the analogy of this with homelessness. but that doesn't work as they don't seem to smell of wee. So it's more like spending the night in a haunted shopping mall, particularly as no one really acknowledges anyone else. I can't complain, yes I can, I'm warm. check in is in around 3 hours. So I can kill time by watching Top Gear or Farscape. Although I have also, rather quaintly brought a book!
Amongst the many satisfying pursuits of my return to the UK I spent some time making the head dress for my Anubis costume, but given the last six weeks of my comfort eating & drinking I will be a Fat Anubis. which makes a rather less grandoise statement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home