Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: shopping

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

shopping

Ah ha ha ha. But now the tragedy.
You see the Scotch was funny, but whilst I wasn’t laughing at that, I was cringing my way around the store to the music that was being played. Now, I’m not sure what was more tragic, the fact that they were playing a trumpet only version of the Scorpions track “Still loving you” or the fact that I recognised it. Somewhere out there is a photo of me, at Donnington Rock Festival, wearing a Scorpions T Shirt. The shame! The shame of it all.

Also, I found McVities Digestives! Also baked beans! Both of these items are reassigned to luxury status as both are more expensive than steak, although, I am not convinced of the quality of the steak animal.

Favourite quote of the week; “Revenge is a feast best served immediately” Ka D’Argo, Luxan Warrior, Farscape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home