Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Pain and angst

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pain and angst

So, new flat etc. Last night I had hauled 10 kg of burnables to the pad and fuelled the fire. This eventually worked well and the room was soon toasty. After a while, a little too toasty. I think I also scorched the seals where the chimney meets the roof. but not sure about that. I mean surely...
The dog downstairs was barking its bloody head off and finally, about 3 am I had to go see. It´s not its fault, it only wants out to poo, but conspiracy against a pooch carries less penalties than those against a human. Having said that I will not be painting cars with meat paste to encourage it to chase vehicles, but you have to admit, it is genius, twisted genius, but hey....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home