Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Friday feeling?

Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday feeling?

Hello world. It’s Friday and sunny here.

Once again I had started this damned blog and then it deleted and lost all my beautiful sentiments. Bastard!

So, I was coming down to the university today, it was sunny and warm and yet...
You know the feeling I'm sure. To clarify, this is a list of today's music.

Ultrahymn - Neurotic Fish
Slut - Velvet Acid Christ
Dimentia 66 (Lincoln mix) - My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
CSKA Sofia - Ladytron
There's a light - The Smiths
Black again - Neurotic Fish
B Mashina - Laibach
Last ride together - I love you but I've chosen darkness
Joy – VNV Nation

Now, I had planned to find a link to each track on you tube or something, but I actually do work, so that wasn’t feasible. Initial searching suggested that most of the tracks I would have tried to link to aren’t available. So poo to that idea!

For the past few days I have been surviving in the computer, and hence very real, sense from the charity of m’colleague who very generously leant me her laptop charger, as mine decided on suicide on Wednesday morning. Thanks to her, her partner, and the infrastructure of HP for its rapid replacement.

Update on music. Smiley now, because of:

Cold – VNV Nation

This should link to the official download. Fantastic track. IMHO :o)


http://www.vnvnation.com/contents/download/cold_(rated_r_mix_by_mig-29).mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home