Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: I've forgotten the name of the arabian bloke with the cave of stuff

Monday, March 19, 2007

I've forgotten the name of the arabian bloke with the cave of stuff

I was going to be asleep by now, but obviously, I’m not…
I made some chilli earlier using one of the magic powder mixes sent to me by stuffed badger. Unlike my dear mother I did not just add the mixture to the base element (usually meat) and hope for the best. I bolstered the whole thing up with red onions, courgettes, tomatoes and more garlic than you need for the entire Dracula back catalogue. Naturally (or maybe un-naturally) it expanded to twice its intended mass and thus I am eating chilli for breakfast lunch and dinner for the next few days.
This weekend I found the most excellent of Chinese shops here in Guimarães. It lead down into the floor, where there was everything one could ever want. Granted, it might not be manufactured to the standard you’d prefer, but get a grip, it’s only €3.49!

Weather, sunny, and warm. Sorry…

2 Comments:

Blogger Dalg said...

Courgettes in a chilli!!!! You sick puppy.

21 Mar 2007, 15:39:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

i have become addicted to courgettes, i even fry them lightly and have them on my Bran Flakes

26 Mar 2007, 00:42:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home