Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: last night....

Thursday, March 01, 2007

last night....

23:40, and the last minutes of February slide away. Did some of the “science” I am here for and there is a tangible sense of relief. I have tonnes more to be doing though and that is going to take time. Tonight I finally got time to watch some Top Gear, the one where they build the “shuttle”. If you haven’t seen this look for the re-runs on satellite or digital, it’s really good.
I was talking to Stuffedbadger about this, and the cool thing about TG is that whilst its focus is automotive, at no point is it actually trying to sell you a particular car. So we have a car program without the motive of car programs. That terrible 5th gear on Channel 5 comes to mind, all dull data about the drivability and fuel economy of some Daewoo shed. Who needs to be reminded they might have to buy a sensible car? Personally, I think I’ll be happy with a VW or something, but I like to watch some insane £250,000 car being hammered around a track by an anonymous racing driver.
I also finished Farscape season 3 (for about the 10th time).
Tonight I also learned how to count to 20. Now if I can do that in Portuguese too, that’d be perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home