Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: A few weeks ago...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A few weeks ago...

A few weeks back, I babbled on a bit about the excellent outlets of illicit tat in the bus station in Braga. Well, finally I downloaded the pictures from my phone, so please, a big hand of appreciation for our very special guests.


Nob Color. Who thought this was a good name?



This is lame, but amusing deliberate mis-spelling of Panasonic. Fooling no one. but she does look happy with her hair though.


Baring in mind the importance of data security, I'd be interested in what monkey would store his files on ROMs with a name like Banana digital...

And finally, this tatty radio which the "designer" thought would be improved with the addition of a Mercedes Benz emblem afixed to the top face. Nasty, quite quite nasty.




So, shop at Braga Bus station is the message I'm not sending here.
The clock is really hideous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The hair brush would probably go down well over here :P

11 May 2007, 10:40:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

Yes, D mentioned that too. I tried saying it and the cringe factor was just too much. Ah, how I miss home.

11 May 2007, 15:56:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home