Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: friday-tum tee tum

Friday, April 27, 2007

friday-tum tee tum

So it's Friday. Again. doing some work, experiments going well, I think. this could be a hasty claim, but... I have a good feeling about this.
Tomorrow is DJ tastic and armed with my collection of CDs all crammed into my rather sexy datasafe CD case (thanks Badger) and my less sexy but fully functional Executive Bolsa para CDs, I will be playing groovesome musica to subtly alter the minds of the innocent as they imbibe local lager served in small cool glasses.
I might have a haircut tonight, although we really don't know what is happening there.

what would an Executive be doing with 48 CDs? I supppose he/she/it could be a record executive. I neither know nor care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home