Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Inconsistant programming

Friday, April 13, 2007

Inconsistant programming

So, last night's dream (that I remember) was not the second part of my comedy drama. It was a very disappointing first person "lost something valuable and searching frantically for it whilst lamenting one's carelessness at putting it down".

I'm sure this is a standard dream genre.

So, I had been returning home from night out, in Glasgow, and as I passed through the 4 am market held on Union Street (doesn't actually exist) I became aware that I no longer had my GPS. After some frantic searching I found one the same model, but in black (mine is white) then I was concerned about the Iberia map card. In the process a man sold me some bananas and warned me to avoid the spotted squark, it has a ferocious bite apparently.

This is what happens when you go to bed early without the cheese and wine.

Oh, when I awoke my GPS was on the table and I wasn't in Glasgow!
Who'd have thought it?

I'm still looking for my bananas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home