Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: it's early, leave me alone

Saturday, April 21, 2007

it's early, leave me alone

I have a whole heap of stuff to shower you in that would leave you feeling fulfilled and happy that you have the quality of internet conection that you have (no doubt lovely). Some of it is exactly a week old and includes amusing pirate hair colourants and oddly themed clocks. Sadly this is not here at this moment because the only thing I have to post includes that f**king Bi*ch wh*re dog which howls barks and generally makes the noises one would associate with a dog, in a bag, being thrown under the wheels of a truck, all f**king night. trust me, it is only a hairs breadth from confirmation. It is currently at the point that on the rare nights I have a "good nights sleep" I awake with the dark suspicion of one regaining conciousness after being drugged and transported many miles (possibly light years) from one's origin. The plan to paint car tyres with paté is no longer a joke. indeed it is a plausible conclusion to it's pointless life, as the ill trained little f**ker regularly runs infront of cars which, were it not for the inconvenience of hours of scraping, would readily run the bugger over. and that is my main point. "ill trained" . This is the fact that stops me from being vindictive and vengeful. It's a nice enough pooch. but the owner doesn't give a shit about it. and that is the tragedy here. But sooner or later I will snap. I am human. I have need of serotonin. If I don't get it, I become irrational. This might include paté and car tyres. but really, it's gone way beyond a f**king joke here.
oh, I've put on 3 kg from comfort eating...


order of the alphabet indeed...
quite mad :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home