Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Once you've been medicined by me, you'll know you've been spoken to...

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Once you've been medicined by me, you'll know you've been spoken to...

Ah!!! it was driving me mad again. All bloody last night and it was winding up again. I know it's not it's fault, but really, my sanity is at risk here.


See that red one!!!

So, I might have medicined the dog. Nice little parcel of lovely cooked ham and off to beddy byes. One question though, what does 5 kilos of dog actually look like? I mean, it would be very odd if I tried to get the bugger on a set of scales. It's no less than 10 kilos.

It's very quiet...


3 Comments:

Blogger Dalg said...

Hmmm. Must go watch Withnail and I now........BASTARD!!!!

24 Jul 2007, 13:00:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

No you don't get it. This is the creature who sounds like it's being fed into a cement mixer. If there is a hell, and I'm not already there, this is fully the noise I expect to hear from minions being tortured. Now, if a creature's torture and alarm was indeed psychological, is it not a kindnees to cushion their pain and alarm, so that they (AND ME!!!) can get a got night's sleep. Bastard maybe, but a kind and benevolent bastard.



Dogs are a lot lighter than you'd expect aren't they?

24 Jul 2007, 13:24:00  
Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

I'm sure the poor mutt is tired of it's own behavioural problems anyway - I reckon you both deserve a night off.

24 Jul 2007, 14:23:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home