Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Try this at home

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Try this at home

I noticed with some concern last night that my neighbours, like Elvis, had left the building. Not just popped down to the shops, everything in boxes and off they went. So, just me and imaginary friend as the sole occupants. We looked at each other and sulked a little.
However, it has struck me that as they never popped in with cake or home made biscuits there are only advantages to their departure. Mainly that of how much noise you can make when you know you aren't disturbing anyone. and with that, I should mention Control Alt Deus again because you really will not believe how good the tracks Reaktor and Not My Saviour sound at the mind melting volume I have right now. So, if you are at home, have a word with the neigbours, harsh if necessary, get the buggers to move out, and click on the link above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home