Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: You've been rumbled mate!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

You've been rumbled mate!

So young Snackie is on to me. Last night it was having nothing to do with the sausages. I’m sure it gave me that, “what, you think I’m completely insane?” look. I’m sure I saw a raised eyebrow. Even my best Saint Francis of Assisi wig and habit wasn’t convincing her. I kept it on for a while though, just in case some crows dropped by. Nothing. It’s been suggested stuff the drugs in cheese and also rather cleverly in chocolate, but the image of me in the kitchen, cackling over the cooker as I fondue doggy sleeping pills is, I’m sure crossing the tracks well into mental territory.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

Habits are for nuns - monks wear cassocks. She Who Snacks was probably wondering why Saint Frank was in drag!

26 Jul 2007, 18:57:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

you think the lipstick would have freaked her out too?

26 Jul 2007, 19:45:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home