Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Aqui no Portugal (that's wrong for sure)

Monday, October 01, 2007

Aqui no Portugal (that's wrong for sure)

Been a bit odd being back here in warmish old Portugal. Was feeling a bit weird at the weekend and wisely avoided too much contact, lest I go completely mental. Last week I saw a UK registered Jaguar XJ6 outside the bar next to the fire station. Nice old G reg maroon thing, taxed till November this year. I found myself circling and hanging about it, hoping to meet the owner, more likely throw myself on his mercy and beg him to let me come back to Blighty, explaining that I wouldn’t mind riding in the boot. Thankfully the world was spared such a wretched display as I buckled and went into the bar for a drink and on my return the car was gone. Poor bugger was probably waiting for me to move to safely get to his car. Later I saw the ugliest truck ever, save for the fact it appeared to be fabricated from bare shiny metal. I have no idea what it was, but it was travelling very slowly and was again UK registered, a D plate. I saw a dead hedgehog on the shortcut to the apartment as I struggled home with 15 litres of milk, water and dog food. I finally became so appalled by the diet the poor thing has to suffer that I really don’t mind feeding it. I just won’t tell the “owner”. If ever a word was at its loosest application, this is it.

I’ll cheer up.

Just you wait and see.



Meanwhile, clicky the nice soundwave and have a listen.


2 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

Try this: http://icanhascheezburger.com/ - always cheers me up :-)

2 Oct 2007, 16:42:00  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Aqui em Portugal"
u'r welcome :P

2 Oct 2007, 21:58:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home