Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Easter...

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter...

So, it's Easter and just me and Chris to look over the city and think "Hurrrrumph". After waaay too much to drink on Friday we had spent most of Saturday mooching around with a pain in the head that did indeed feel like I'd been kicked. I was meant to go out last night but, thankfully, plans feel apart without any attempt by me to molest them. This is probably just as well because according to my temperature sensor...

I did notice that it dropped to 3.5 degrees C but you can only watch these kind of things so long before you are indanger of being taken into residential care for your own, and others', protection. As you can see, it was a bit parky. Much of my time was spent gazing at a photo of new jumper made by SB which is a fantastic affair of knitwear and sci fi geekery. Previously, I got an excellent scarf with a DNA helix cabled on it (into it?) which is quite unbelievably cool in a geeky sort of way. I also got a rather cool celtic jumper with some knot work up each arm on the outer edge, possibly my favourite jumper of all time. So, SB has combined to make the DNA jumper, the photos of which I still gasp upon. I will probably be mocked, but the mocking will originate from deep seated envy at the unbelievable coolness of the creation. Will get photos up soon. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home