Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Grease my palm my pretties?

Friday, July 18, 2008

Grease my palm my pretties?

I received this reply from Oily. Real bank, wrong phone number. Cunning!!! will write a reply today. once my brain gets creative. Might haggle to include the weasel and maybe the hills of the phroopf'nang where they live in commune.

Dearest Basildon Bond ,

Greetings to you how are you doing,please i wont you to go ahead to contact
the bank director where my late father deposited the fund and i will like us to be fast about this transfer ok.

I will like you to please try your possible best to call the bank director today so as you can be able to confirm from the bank to your satisfaction and then we can be able to proceed immediately since all the legal arrangement to transfer this money is ready, we dont need to waste any more time in this transaction. again, I will like you to hang all what ever you are doing for now and let us focus our full mind in this transaction so as in few days you can have this money in an account which you will provide to the bank.

Here is the contact of the bank :

Bank Name: Banque Atlantique.
Bank Adresse: Avenue du Genal de Gaulle,
Plateau 04, BP 1036, Abidjan 04 , Cte d'Ivoire
HOT LINE +225 6668 4995 ext 121
Fax: +225 212814204
Attn Dr. Kablan David ( Managing Director )
Acc/N〖 : 085/1174588080
Swift Code : ATCICIAB
Telex : 23834 BANKAT
bank e mail banqueatlantique01@yahoo.fr

Please try to call the bank director today and tell him that you are calling on my behalf that you are the person which I introduce to him as the new beneficiary to my late father's money which was deposited in their bank, with this statement, he will understand and recognise you and tell you their requirement to transfer this money into your account.

Mainwhile, I will like to send you phone number for me, to give to the bank your phone number first, so that the bank can call you and give you more information about my late father's depositor of this money and also we can be able to have short discusion on the investment of this money in your country because once you call me for good news that you have received this money in your account, then I will be coming over to your country and continue my education while you will be in charge of the investment of the money.

Thanks for your williness to assist me in this noble transaction. Actually, I solely and happily received your mail respond to my urgent request, thanks once again for your interest and williness to assist an orphan child like me in this noble transaction.

May God continue to bless you as you have signified your bossom interest to help me out from my bad situation.However, I wish you well, long life and prosperity.

Dear Basildon Bond,I beleive we can do something together and we can work together because God has given me a vision to proceed with you during my prayers, fasting and meditation with God. Well, I thank God for his direction because I know fully now that I am dealing with a rightful person, honest and trust worthy. You are free to come to my rescue dear Basildon Bond, I tried several times to call you today but it's very difficult for calling out from here since after the political crissis last year October 2006.

To tell you more about myself I am 158cm height, 58kg weight, brown eyes and black hair, I am 22 years old, I am presently residing hidden in a local Hotel down here for safety of my life because of the enemies, Nobody is helping me or taking care of me down here and I don't have any other relatives or friends down here and overseas, that's why I contacted you for maximum assistance in this noble transaction.

Today's morning, I sent a comprehensive letter to the director of international remittance unit of the bank where my late father deposited the money informing them that you shall be contacting them concerning my inheritance hence adequate attention should be given to you when you do so. As I am writing you now, the bank is already aware that I have appointed you my guardian who shall be overseeing my money and I am very certain that you should be able to contact the bank today, definitely, they would be responding to you in that capacity.

Having said this, I would most certainly appreciate if you do make contact with the bank here informing them of your desire to have my inherited money transfer to your nominated account, so that you would have me come over to settle with you there, because the bank director said that I cannot access or make a withdrawal from the account down here due to my father deposited the money in fixed deposit account for onward transfer before he died, according to the bank director he said that before we can access the money unless

Sincerely, if you could help me out as you promised me, franckly speaking I will always be of enough appreciations to you throughout my lifetime and I will always remember your goodness to me all the entire days of my life.

Please kindly send to me your photo and your family too immediately and a full informations about yourself, such as your occupation, marital status, positions, family background, direct telephone conatcts and fax, including your home address.

I promised to offer you 35 % commission of the total sum, provided you help me out from my situation and another 5% for any expense that you make during the entire of this transaction until the succesful end of it. Please call the bank immediately you receive this my mail, so that they can give you more details and proceedures because I don't have experience in banking procedures and international business.

Please advise as I am waiting urgently for your favourable good news to me right now.

Thanks and God bless you forever and ever for trying to help me out.
My Regards,

Kingsley..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home