Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: busy busy busy

Thursday, December 11, 2008

busy busy busy

I have so much on the go just now that I feel a bit more focused, and weirdly have a bit more time to do those things that have been neglected. The fog must be lifting.

I had some problems with my computer build. Mainly that the box I bought had some weirdness. I made a new backplate out of aluminium treadplate, but something wasn't clicking. So I decided on a new motherboard. Got that to find that it wasn't compatible with the dell's CPU. So, until I buy a working processor it's back to the dell. I have decided to rehouse him in a manner befitting a 1930s radio. WE used to have one of these gorgeous valve driven monoliths in the corner of the living room. I got a box from B&Q which will require a lot of work but should keep me busy over Christmas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

I think you should put a wind-up handle on it, like a gramophone!

11 Dec 2008, 14:50:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

may we call that style valvepunk?

4 Jan 2009, 21:55:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home