Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Olá Sexta-feira

Friday, December 05, 2008

Olá Sexta-feira

I was looking today at Google Earth and the weird things I had added, such as my jogging route in Guimarães shown below. And as I sit here looking over Glasgow there are some aspects I wish to transpose to here. But can you seriously compare two cities when the population is more by a factor of ten? I think it's time to engage with this place with new eyes.
Anyway, Good morning Glasgow and Guimarães. And if you are in the latter, help yourself to the jogging route. Be careful at Rua de São Torcato, road is pretty narrow.

Bom dia para todos! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

Nice route, although I think I'd expire if I tried jogging it.

5 Dec 2008, 08:53:00  
Blogger Benedictus said...

Nice route, mate! I'll try it out one of these days...although I'll try to avoid Rua de S. Torcato, for sure!

Hope everything's ok back there!
People miss you here, man!

Hails from me and Ricardo!

18 Feb 2009, 19:44:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home