Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: The centre of the universe is you

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The centre of the universe is you

I've been stumbling from situation to situation without plan or any wish being ticked off or dealt with recently. That's not to say I'm having a terrible time, just that I really need to focus and get stuff done with some preparation and time to digest the world around me.
So I will draw up my personal list of stuff and then try to edge my way toward that being the focus rather than work. As I do not exist to work. this is a bit of a babble and needs some clarity, so I'll work on that and get back to you...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dalg said...

Get yourself a copy of The Tao te Ching. It will confuse and enlighten you in equal measure. You will gain perspective.

17 Mar 2010, 11:25:00  
Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

I love lists!

19 Mar 2010, 12:59:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home